i’m gonna try and sleep again
can we try and start clean tomorrow? just put the weapons down and enjoy a good game?
i don’t even know how people can use racial slurs??
they make me so uncomfortable
even in english class when it was okay to use them because we were reading a story, i wouldn’t say them.
when people generalize entire fan bases please just stop omg
"bruins fans are assholes"fans who are racist towards the african-americans in the league are assholes
"hawks fans are arrogant"fans who brag all the time about the tiniest things and rub it in are arrogant
"canuck fans are classless"fans who hope players get injured are classless
"penguins fans are too obsessed with crosby"pierre mcguire is too obsessed with crosby
if i have ever offended you with my opinions or my outright stupidity
feel free to call me on it
i can’t change if i don’t know what i said was wrong so
2 am in the hockey fandom apparently gets really violent rather than really weird
ANON YOU ARE COMPLETELY WELCOME TO BECOME MY BEST FRIEND
I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS ON HERE ANYWAY ID LOVE TO HAVE SOMEONE TO TALK TO
- PURPLE: We near never speak, but I do enjoy your presence on my dashboard.
- FUCHSIA: I wish I could become your best friend through the internet.
- GREY: You leave me with jumbled words.
- RED: I'm in love with you.
- PINK: I have a crush on you.
- TURQUOISE: You're hot.
- CHARTREUSE: I sincerely wish you would notice me.
- TEAL: We have quite a lot in common.
- BLUE: You are my Tumblr crush.
- ORANGE: I dislike your page.
- YELLOW: PLEASE FUCK ME.
- WHITE: PLEASE MARRY ME.
- GREEN: I find you cute.
- BLACK: I would date you.
- BROWN: I dislike you.
- (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ～『✧~*ABOUT YOU*~✧』
- 1. Are you more feminine or masculine?
- 2. Are you tall or short?
- 3. What’s your favorite color?
- 4. What do you love about yourself?
- 5. What’s your greatest flaw?
- 6. Do you see yourself differently than other people describe you?
- 7. What are you really, really good at?
- 8. What’s something you’re bad at, but love?
- 9. What’s something people have tried to force you to do?
- 10. How do you spend your free time?
- 11. Describe the way you dress in one sentence.
- 12. Have you ever gotten your nails professionally painted?
- 13. What is the most insulting thing anyone has said to you?
- 14. Favorite game?
- 15. What color is your hair?
- 16. Do you believe in god?
- 17. Is men’s rights a thing?
- 18. Does love really exist?
- 19. Can science explain everything, eventually?
- 20. Are we raised into what we love, or do we come to love it based on how we were raised?
- 21. How do you feel about the school system?
- 22. Do you believe in fate/destiny?
- 23. What is art?
- 24. Do we define ourselves, or does our past?
- 25. What happens after we die?
- 26. Do humans matter--tiny specs on a floating piece of rock in a solar 27. system in a galaxy in an infinite universe?
- 28. Is there good in everyone?
- 29. Does apathy really exist?
- 29. Is human life only valuable because our society makes it?
- 30. How do you feel about society, the vague “they” blamed for everything?
- (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ～『✧~*LOVEY-DOVEY PREFERENCE STUFF*~✧』
- 31. What gender do you prefer?
- 32. What’s the first thing you notice about someone?
- 33. Could you love someone you found ugly?
- 34. Favorite hair color?
- 35. Favorite eye color?
- 36. Ideal height?
- 37. Describe, personality-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?
- 38. Describe, appearance-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?
- 39. What do you look for--brains or looks?
- 40. Could you fall in love online?
- 41. How much of an age cap can you handle?
- 42. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date?
- 43. Could you forgive a cheater?
- 44. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating?
- 45. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren’t dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you?
i was at the 40 mark at 10 this morning
i’m at 52 now
hello friends! thanks for joining the party! be warned i am a hardcore (annoying) bruins fan so you’ll be seeing them often. you’ll also find other hockey shit, stupid opinions, pictures of my adventures (by which i mean travels and days out), and lots of feelings. so. in advance, bless your soul and get the advil ready.